Sunday, August 9, 2009

This is my very first BlogSpot.com

Hi! Welcome To Ashley's Blog! My name is Ashley. Most you guys know me that I was on youtube.com/ashleymichele07 that I was doing video of myself in sign language songs like the Jonas Brothers, Miley Cyrus, Demi Lovato...etc. This is my first time with this Blog. I never had written blog in my whole life.
Let me tell you about myself & what I like to do....
-Love to hangout with my friends
-Love to take a pictures
-Love to take a travel with my family and friends.
-Love to do my scrap booking pictures
-I was in member of color guard for 4 years high school.
-I am big fan of Pittsburgh Steelers, West Virginia University Mountaineers, Ohio States University & LA Lakers.
-Huge fan of Jonas Brothers, Honor Society & Demi Lovato

Some of you know or some of you don't know about me.....I lost my hearing loss when I was two and I wore hearing aids that help me to hear better. Most of people asked me if I was born deaf but I wasn't. It hard to believe when you loss your hearing aid without hearing aid. You can't hear nothing at all. I'm so glad that I am able to hear with hearing aid. I used to be wear 2 hearing aid but since I was 12 before I was became 13 I have one hearing aid with right hear because my left ear completely can't hear with hearing aid. I don't know why. I decide that I don't want to hear CI (Cochlear Implant). None of my whole family wasn't deaf. They are all normal hearing.
When I was seven my HI (Hearing Impaired) teacher taught me to learn sign language. Its easy to how to learn sign language. Its fun to learn. I'm so glad that I'm able to talk with my friends and family. I taught my friends to learn sign language and they love it. Most of people asked me if it hard to learn sign language. ABSOLUTELY NOT!! Its easy. If you messing up or if you lost it....its okay.....ask for help and they can show you how. There have some college that you can take ASL classes. I've know sign language for long time. My family can sign language little bit but at least my mom know some and sometimes she forget what the words was and I showed her how. My dad only know "Alphabet words, Mom, Dad, Grandma, Grandpa, What, Who, Where, numbers" Same as my young brother.

If you have any question please asked me away. :) Don't be afriad. I'm very nice and friendly person.

Love, Ashley










1 comment:

Lauren said...

So glad to see you on blogspot Ashley! :O)