Thursday, August 13, 2009

Morgantown, West Virginia 8-13-09

This morning I left home at 9am in the morning and I suppose to meet my best friend Zach at Wal-Mart in Washington, PA. Which is about 1 1/2 hours away from my house because Zach live in Morgantown, WV where he goes to West Virginia University. He text me that he woke up late and he suppose to pick me up at 10am but he got there at 10:30am. I was so happy to see him. I was so excited. I haven't see him since May. 2008! We going to Morgantown and I was looking around some town that I never seen it before. When we got there and he show me around his apartment which is nice place. I met his cat named Leo. He's so adorable.





This is Leo. :) *meow*



After we left to apartment. Zach showed me around his school where he went and he showed me the cafe, the class room (which is very huge room) and the library. We walked for little bit. It was very hot outside. Then we went to shopping because Zach need new bed sheet. We went to Kmart, Bed Bath & Beyond, Target, Wal-Mart, Sears, JC Penny and I forget what other stores name was. Zach can't not find nothing he likes because hes too picky. LOL He can't decide which one like the best. Then after the shopping...about 2:30pm we were so hungry so we went to eat lunch at Olive Garden Restaurant. Yummy. I love that place. Then after we left we decide to see the movie and we went to see "The Ugly Truth." It was great movie and I loved it. (You should go see that movie...I'm sure you will like it.) After the movie done we going back to his apartment and stay there for a little bit. He called my mom to meet at Washington, PA to pick me up. So we decide to take a picture of us.

This is me and my best friend Zach.

So I played with Leo because hes so cute. He really miss being around with Zach because he told me that he has been so much busy to do because he worked. After we left to apartment to get ready to meet my mom. We talked in the car and talking about how my friend been doing and talking about make a plan next time If I will come over his apartment to stay there for a night and talking about having fun for club and stuff like that. I wish I could stay for the night but he has to work. He just don't want to work tomorrow, Saturday, Sunday, Monday and rest of some weeks. Maybe next time when he has day off but....he has to go back to school I think August 24th? I'm not sure. Then I saw my mom parking alot at Wal-Mart. I was sad because I didn't want to leave. I hugged him and saying goodbye to him. We will meet him again.

It make me so sad that I haven't see my other friend Dock where he live in Morgantown and he used be live with him in apartment because he has been went out with his friends alot and Zach told me they haven't talk each other for a while. They don't hate each other. They still friends and we graduated from High School. And I also really want to see Zach's twin brother Steven so bad. Because he live in Pittsburgh, PA where he went to school at Point Park University. I haven't see Steven since Jan. 2008. It has been over a years! I haven't seen Dock since May. 2008. It was very long time! Sometimes or Someday we will see each other.......I hope.

I had great time being with my best friend Zach. It was very nice to see him. We will hang out again sometimes. :) I still missed him so much. He is one of my closest friend since we were in 7th grade at Jr. High. We used to be dating for 7 months after we broke up in 8th grade. We became really good friend. We never agrue (sp?) each other, fighting, yelling or anything like that. I really love him because he's so nice guy I ever met him. I'm glad hes my friend so is Zach's twin brother Steven too. Steven and I really good friend too.

I just let you know that....Zach, Steven & Dock is not deaf. They are normal hearing. Most of people asked me all the time but they are not deaf. I have many hearing friends and few deaf friends.

Well once again, I would never forget how much Zach and I have good time. We will meet again soon. :) I love you my best friend!

WEST VIRGINIA UNIVERSITY ROCK!!!!!

<3>

No comments: