Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Are you really Deaf?

A lot of people asked me on my youtube comment that if I am really deaf. YES I'm really deaf. I'm really tired of people said "Are you really deaf?" I lost my hearing loss when I was two years old when my parents found out. And I have hearing aids that help me to hear better. The reason why I really love into music and I enjoy it. In the youtube video.....I was not memorize the words in the song but I followed the lyrics words on screen that I able to read and follows the music that I'm going to do with sign language song. I can hear the music and I can hear some of the words. I take the dance lessons for 6 years when I was 7 until 12 years old. I take ballet/jazz lesson when I was 7 and I take tap lesson when I was 8 until 12 and I also take baton lesson when I was 11-12 years old. Dancing is my life. I love to dance. And I was in marching band that I take Color Guard for 4 years at high school. I can hear the beat of tune and some insterment (sp?). I don't play any insterment. All of you kept asking me and please stop. One more time I'm telling you....YES I AM REALLY DEAF . :) -Ashley

No comments: