Sunday, August 9, 2009

February made my day!




On February 20th I got youtube comment from someone comment me on "Tonight in Sign Language" They said that the Jonas Brothers favorited my youtube video. I was like huh? are you serious? I went check out on JB's youtube channel. I was in competely shocked. I liternally screamed! I was so happy and excited. I run up to tell my mom about it. I told her I said "MOM! You wouldnt believe it! the JB favorited my youtube video." She was confused because she dont know nothing about youtube stuff. She thought that the Jonas Brothers voted me. I said "No, mom they favorited my video not vote." I explain to her about it. She seem she get it little bit lol. I got alot emails from youtube and It make me so happy that they love it. Everyone (few people) want to learn sign language because of me. I was so happy that the JB liked it. I've been waiting for long time if the JB would have seen differnt videos in sign language song.





On February 26th I was writting on Jonas Brothers MySpace comment to tell them that I thanks them for favorited my youtube video and stuff like that. About 5-10 minutes later the JB actually wrote me back! I was screaming so loud! I was so happy, jumping up and down. I thought I was going have heart attack! lol I was too excited. They said "Thank you for making your wonderful videos. You are amazing and very talented! Hope you love the movie. JB" I was like AW! :)





-Ashley

No comments: