Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Oklahoma Trip 2010

Saturday March 13, 2010

I woke up at 3:30am in the morning and get ready to leave 4:00am. I was with my parents while I was at the airport. My flight leave at 7am. I had to say goodbye to my parents. While I was at the plane which I was very bored and I read magazine and look at the window. Next stop to Memphis, Tennessee. I was waiting for next another plane to Oklahoma City. I was taking a nap while I was at the plane. I finally arrive to Oklahoma about 11am and I text my mom that I got here and text my deaf friend Lauren that I got here and she and her family is trying to find me and I told her that I was at the Baggage. I met The Foskin's Family. It was Parents: Steve & Amy and the girls: Lauren, Kelsey & Meagan. They are so sweet and nice. I am very happy to meet them for first time. Well I met Amy in Cleveland, Ohio while I met her first time because she work for traveling. After we left to airport and hopped in the car. Talking to Lauren. Which we both so excited. We headed to eat lunch then went to their house. Their house is so beautiful and big. I can't image how big the house is. Lauren tour me every house. We hang out, talked, watching TV and I take a nap which I was so tired. So while her parents and sister Meagan was out. I made for the dinner Spaghetti Pie which it was great taste ever. I did very well for my first time myself without my parents. I did little messed up with sauce that not suppose to be too much water and I went like "aww snap!" so I had to pour water out of it haha. So after that. It went well good cook. Lauren tried ate her first time (even she don't like cottage cheese) but she went like "AWW THIS IS REALLY GOOD AND I LOVE IT!" :)


*Me & Lauren*


Spaghetti Pie is really good!

Sunday March 14, 2010

By the early morning about 1:30am or 2am. I was in bed (Meagan's room). Lauren & Kelsey was in the other room. My whole body was shaking so bad and I feel like I was so cold. It wouldn't stop. I try to stay warm as much I could but didn't work out. I went to bathroom and come back. I thought I felt sick or something. Maybe I was homesick while I was away from my home in Ohio. I texted my good friend Zach about me why I wasn't feeling good. So I decide grab my Steelers hoody to keep me warm while I was sleeping. I fall asleep about 3am. By the time I woke up like 11am. We ate breakfast. Steve was asking me If I sleep good and I told him "ehhh couldn't sleep that much." He poor me. :) ha. I know how I felt. Lauren, Kelsey, Meagan and I went to Mall and looking around ate lunch and went to see the movie called "Dear John" Oh my gosh it was very emotional movie. I almost cried just a little bit. For somehow Lauren and I are both deaf and hard to understand what they said in the theater. Kelsey and Meagan cried. The movie was great. When we got home from mall. We ate dinner then watch Sunday Disney TV show "Hannah Montana" & "Sonny With a Chance" & "Jonas". We hang out and looking up the computer for fun.

Monday March 15, 2010

Went to Oklahoma City National Memorial Museum with Lauren's family. We were outside. There was called Survive Tree that I saw. It was big tree. When we got inside to see the Museum and It was very saddest thing I ever seen. It broke my heart. I almost cried when I see this. It like wow. Can't you image it how you feel what you saw. I hate to see that because it very sad. I was there for like an hour or 2 hours. (I can't remember.)




Survive Tree

Then after the Museum. We are going out dinner with a family. We went to Toby Keith's I Love This Bar & Grill. I met Lauren's cousins and her Aunt. They are very nice. :) The food was great. I ate grilled chicken sandwiches. After this we take a walk and look around. :) It was fun. After we left. We had to go back home and had very long day. We hang out and talked and watch Jonas "Exams Jam" again. (Which it was my favorite episode).

Lauren, Me, Meagan & Kelsey


Tuesday March 16, 2010

The girls and I left the house and we are going to eat at POPS (which is where gasoline, fast food and little store at) when we got there...We had to wait for one hour to get our seat. It took forever. So we order the foods. All of us order same food which it was Cheeseburger and Fries. So Yummy. Our waiter is super cute guys. Ha ha. His name is Tyler. :) When So after we left. We had to go back to the house for chill for a while. The Girls and I were doing sign language song for YouTube video and we picked out for "Much Better" by Jonas Brothers. (http://youtube.com/ashleymichele07) We kept practice for like 15-20 minutes to get right words. Since Kelsey and Meagan need get more better before filming the video.







Then Lauren, Kelsey and I went to Berri Licious. I met one of Lauren's interpreter Melissa. She's very nice lady. We talked about school and My old high school and stuff like that. It was very nice to meet her. The ice cream was so great. :) After we got home. Eat dinner, watch TV. Chilling around the house then bed.

Thursday March 17, 2010

Lauren, Kelsey and I went to nail polish. Went to out for eat lunch. Saw the High School where the girls went. Then we got back the house and hang out around the house and play game, looking at the computer.

My pretty nail. :)

Thursday March 18, 2010

It was my last day of Oklahoma. I woke up very early morning around 7:30am. My flight leave 12:00pm. I really hate to leave because I was going miss them very much. When we got there at the airport and we eat and wait for my flight. I hate saying goodbye to them. I love them very much. They are part of my family. Goodbye to them and hugged them tightly. I waved hand say goodbye before I go inside the plane. As soon when we going up and I had tear out of my eyes because I miss them and don't want to leave. It was long flight and next stop to Atlantic, Georgia to Pittsburgh, Pa. When I got there around 6pm. I texted my dad that I was here at the airport and find my baggage but bad new I was waiting for one hour and LOST my baggage and it was next plane. Stupid worker not pay attention ha ha. When I got home from airport. It was good to see my parents and my brother. I do really miss Lauren's family. Till next time we will meet again. :)


Me & Lauren


Kelsey, Me & Lauren

The Girls's Parents & Me

The End

~Ashley

3 comments:

Kirstin Lemm said...

Hi Ashley! I know you don't know me but i watch all of your videos on youtube and I think your amazing! Im learing ASL myself, actually Im teaching myself too, anyway I just thought since I only have a couple of peolpe I like to learn from on youtube I thought since i have a blog also we can become online buddies or something. Check mine out its name is " ASL Chik" please check mine out and consider helping me because I cant find any classes on ASL I can take and this would be an awsome oppurtunity for me. PLEASE and THANK-YOU =)

Kirstin Lemm said...

ok so I thought about it before I went to bed yesterday and figured I'd give you the actuall website name. You can find me at...
asl-lemm.blogspot.com
again, I would love to get connected with you and please please give it a chance to look at blog. I'm only tewlve and I cant find an ASL class so please please help out with this. byby

taurusgal26 said...

I enjoyed your blog honey.