Wednesday, July 2, 2014

My Story How I found out about Cory Monteith's death.

I post this note from the Facebook (I had to copy and paste this) and Sorry I haven't post this blogger so long since 2010. I'm going to share you my note from a last year summer 2013.. (Sorry its so late)

I can’t stop thinking about Cory Monteith after he passing away last Saturday July 13 2013 at Canada. It has been a week. I wish it wasn’t real. I remember one early Sunday morning about 2am. This actor Jean-Luc Bilodeau (of Baby Daddy on abc family) tweet about Cory’s death coming through my text message. I was confused at first and I didn’t want to believe and all of the sudden over the news hit me Cory’s death. I was like “no no it can’t be" then I bawled so hard for hours. I was waiting for Cory tweet on twitter but it didn’t happen. I wish I could turn back to rewind to bring Cory’s alive. What just happen to him that he was found at hotel. I love Cory/Finn so much. I didnt sleep till about almost 5am because crying and thinking too much of Cory Monteith. My heart was arching. I could not get my mind off. It was hard. He was 31! 31!!! So young to died. I left a note to my mom about what happen and told her in a note said do not bother me wake me up. She felt bad when she heard of news. She knew I was big fan of Glee. I couldn’t eat and wasn’t feeling like it. I had to work that day because I was so deep sadness. My aunt was like what wrong. I told her about what happen. She never heard of Glee before. I tried to explain to her what it like on Glee. She tell me be happy and smile. I’m trying not to cry. I couldn’t. I was sad. I wasn’t happy. I wasn’t in good mood. I couldn’t smile. I turn walk away on way to bathroom and not to cry on front of my aunt and I did cried in the bathroom for like five minutes. I didn’t want talking about drugs and etc. I don’t want to talk to her and my heart was lost. I was so numb. After work I was want driving on way home and thinking about Cory. I just can’t get over it.

On Tuesday night when I got home from work I heard the news of Cory died of mixture heroin and alcohol. My mind was like Oh Cory why. I was shocked. I didn’t know why. I thought he was so happy and just got out of rehab. I was just disappointed. I’m not angry or something like that.

He fought so hard. Drugs is so illness and disease.

I really don’t like how people said negative thing about Cory and drugs. I don’t like talking about it. It made me upset about it.

It was very tough weeks for me how much I miss him so much and it not the same. I couldn’t stop thinking about him and I just can’t get over it. I just couldn’t forget about him or moving on. My heart always remember of Cory Monteith and Finn Hudson (glee character) 
Glee is not the same without Cory/Finn on tv. It would be hard at first but I know it will be okay. Hes gone and hes not coming back. Cory want us to be happy and he probably said “it’s okay to cry." I just know it. I can hear voice inside of my head.

I honestly felt bad for his girlfriend on-off screen Lea Michele. They are so much in love and very soulmates. We have to stay strong for Lea. We are all thinking of her what she doing right now. I’m huge fan of them. Now we will never see them together again. I’m just so sad.

I remember I was so excited to see forwarding Cory coming back GLEE SEASON FIVE this fall. Now he’s gone and he’s not coming back. That was the last thing he took his final glee photo with them. He was so much beautiful smile.

I will miss his most handsome smile, grin, funny, his voice, laugh, goofy and everything about him. I wouldn’t forget him.

Now as you can see in the picture of Cory Monteith. I decided to put it on there and remember him that way I won’t forget him in my heart. I will always remember him.

You are so loved.
You will be missed.
You are always be remembered.

Thank you Cory for everything to make me smile when I watched glee for 4 years or other thing.
I will be watching you over the sky.

Rest in Peace Cory Allan Michael Monteith.
May11, 1982 - July 13, 2013

Just remember if you hear a thunder and its Cory’s drumming. We will be cheer for you.

He didn’t died, He took the midnight train going anywhere! ❤

-Ashley
Age 24
A Greeting from Martins Ferry, Ohio

No comments: