Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Jonas Brothers vs Justin Bieber

Okay I'm just get little tired of it. Its all about Jonas Brothers fans vs Justin Bieber fans.

Why do Justin's fans trying to hate Jonas's fans? Because why....Justin's fans think he's popular than the Jonas Brothers. Justin and Jonas Brothers are popular right? The music are talents. I just don't understand why Justin's fan try to bashed to Jonas's fans. Justin's fan is more gone wild and crazy...like your going to attack him and kiss him like you wanted to marry him. Justin's fans just calm down and be patient. I'm little worried that he would have get hurt. But Jonas's fan is more peaceful and can be crazy about them. Do you think that Justin and Jonas hate each other. THEY DON'T HATE EACH OTHER. THEY ARE JUST FRIENDS. There is no need to fight about. They are nicest boys plus Justin too. They can't be hate each other.

Am I Justin Bieber fan? - Actually I liked him but I'm not crazy about him. I don't love him. I do like his songs.

Why do I love the Jonas Brothers?- Because the boys are very sweet and and love their songs. I'm very crazy about them.

100% The Jonas Brothers wear purity ring and they are Christian. Kevin Jonas is now married to his wife Danielle.

90% Justin Bieber kinda of gangsta. He don't wear purity ring. Hes not Christian. Hes from Canada.

The Jonas Brothers is my role model and so is the family too. I don't hate Justin. I'm trying to tell you to stop bashing the fans each other. I don't care what you said. Jonas and Justin are just friends. That was it. PERIOD.

Do you think if your going to move on next to Justin Bieber and not going to listen to Jonas Brothers anymore? Well I'm not. As long as I love the Jonas Brothers. I will be their fans forever. The Jonas Brothers is not breaking up. They still togethers. They are brothers. They are still working on next 5th albums. I wish them the best of good luck. The Jonas Brothers will have the tour soon. Hasn't announcement the tour dates yet. I hope I will love to meet the Jonas Brothers someday as well so is Justin Bieber too. I hope you will understand. I love you all! :)

-Ashley

2 comments:

photo025 said...

Jonas are the best <3

Anonymous said...

I am still madly in love with the Jonas Brothers! I am so excited they are coming out with a new album this year! I CANNOT WAIT! While they are taking a break from music i got obsessed with Hot Chelle Rae but was still super obsessed with the Jonas Brothers. Now that they are back, i can obsess about them at the same time! :)