Friday, October 9, 2009

Honor Society actually remembered me! =O

My friend Lauren and her two sisters went to see Honor Society concert in Tulsa, OK today. She text me that she met Honor Society and she told them about me and Honor Society said that they remembered me. I freaked out! No...I didnt meet them. The reason they remember me because I talked to Honor Society on myspace back in 2008. They commented me 5 or 6 (i think). Don't be jealous at me. If you dont believe me....go to myspace http://www.myspace.com/wvurock07 then go see my albums "Famous comments/messages".
I just can't believe they remembered me. Can't you image it. I would die If I would meet them someday! :)

I asked Lauren on txt message "what did you said to them." She said "Remember Ashley Wilson. She's deaf and makes sign language youtube videos then I said she went to your concert in ohio (shes wrong. I told her its was pittsburgh. bc they know i live in ohio. lol) And Honor Society were like Oh yeah we rememberd her. We have been talking with her on myspace."

WOW that just make my day.


-Ashley <3

No comments: